Get them dirty!
After attending this session you will have the information that will allow you to get started on the Power Platform. You will know about:
* Setup a trial environment (Office, Power Apps & Power Automate)
* Setup up trial for AI Builder
* Kick off a Power Virtual Agent Bot
* Get a new Power Apps Portal rolling
* Find the references to get your learning started
* Apps, Flows - learn with templates
Notes and comments
Basic walkthrough of what's where and how to get started. High level (100). No real prez, just get it rolling in demo mode. I don't see this going much more than 50 minutes. Based on how it goes, let's talk schedule in private.
Eric Sauve has over 20 years of experience in IT. Along with a background in business, he also has technical experience as a developer. Having worked with Dynamics CRM since version 2013, he has gained experience and knowledge in different positions, being employed as a product director, team leader, solutions architect and CRM consultant, implementing CRM on small and large scales.