When developing extensions for Dynamics 365 F&O Apps you should setup a proper ALM process including build and release automation. In this session you will learn how to setup and use build and release automation in Azure DevOps for your Dynamics 365 F&O Apps.
I´m planning to cover the following topics, plus additional insights from daily business:
- Comparison of build using a build VM or hosted agents
- Deploy a build VM from a LCS implementation project
- Setup hosted build automation
- Setup build pipeline via yaml file
- Running automated tests during build
- Setup release pipeline for uploading builds and deploying them via LCS
I´m a very experienced Dyn365FO (technical) solution architect with more than 10 years’ experience. I´m doing almost everything in the development ALM starting from designing new feature, developing them, deploying them and finally supporting them. I´m loving to simplify thing using DevOps approach in combination with Azure DevOps. Within the new decade of OneVersion and Evergreen ER I´m a big advocate of this new mindset.