Are you trying to move your organization to modern, mobile platforms like the Power platform, but weighed down by process that use paper and PDF forms? If you work in or with the government, you're likely surrounded by paper and PDF forms: GSA has 800 electronic forms, DoD has 100,000. Rebuilding hundreds or thousands forms in a modern system isn't always practical, in this session we'll build a system that uses them to provide modern approvals for your organization.
This session is a live build (only 1 slide!) showing how to bring your organization to Power platform without having to replace the hundreds (thousands?) of printed and PDF forms in use today. This will give your organization new ability to automate approvals, track statistics, use mobile approvals and signatures, enable self-service processing and still update legacy systems as needed.
In this demo I'll use a broad set of Power platform technology to create an end-to-end forms collection, approval and tracking system that's integrated with a legacy system. It will use:
Model Driven App: Track forms and approvals
• AI Builder + Canvas Apps: Process scanned images of paper forms
• Flow Modern Approvals: Web, Email and Mobile approvals for forms
• PowerApps Portals: Create web forms for highly used forms, Collect filled PDFs for less used forms
• Flow: Use an email inbox to collect completed forms for processing
At the end of this session we'll have a single system for all form data that can:
• Create modern forms
• Use AI to process form images
• Collect PDF forms via web portal and email
• Collect statistics on form usage, approval turn time and more
• Act as a central forms portal