Power Automate approvals is a powerful functionality allowing business processes designers to easily assign a task to anyone in the organization and then design process based on the outcomes. Assuming that assigned person will complete a task is bad and can easily lead to failing processes. The built-in option to let assignee reassign a task to someone else is not always sufficient. If you ever found yourself in a situation, where task wasn't completed because assignee wasn't able to do it, join me during this session to learn about possible approaches for reassigning a task.
During this session you will learn:
* What is the tasks architecture at a CDS level
* How the basic reassign functionality works
* How to limit possibilities for task reassignment
* How to benefit from timeout and run-after for task reassignment
* How to handle reassignment when original assignee is out-of-office
Stuck task assignment is a bottleneck in your process. It can't proceed because it is waiting that one last outcome. Don't let your tasks wait longer than it's expected. Become a master of tasks reassignments!
15:00 - 16:00
Co-organizer of SharePoint Saturday Warsaw and active community member, blogger and speaker.